Performance of Educational Institutions Run by the Centre at National and International Competitions:A number of male and female students of the institutions run by the Centre represented their institutions in various competitions organized by various Islamic bodies and organizations at local, state, national and international levels. The students kept aloft the banner of the Centre and bagged handsome prizes at those meets. It being a pretty big list of prizes, we mention below just a few of them.
- An essay writing competition to celebrate one hundred years of the Kingdom's achievements was held in which one of the old students of Jamia Islamia, Sanabil, New Delhi currently studying in Islamic University of Madinah, presented his article entitled Implementation of Shari'ah Laws in the Kingdom- the Current State and Its Fruits. This Indian student secured the first position over all the contestants from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Another of our students who participated in an essay writing competition held in Dubai on the subject Human Rights in Peace and War bagged the second prize.
- A large number of students from Jamia Islamia Sanabil are currently pursuing higher studies in the Islamic University of Madinah. May Allah be praised that by His grace and the excellent performance of our students, a good number of them are being selected year after year for admission to various faculties in the Islamic University of Madinah Al-Munawwarah.
- Likewise, one of the students of Uthman Ibn Affan Institute of Memorization and Recitation of the Holy Qur'an, Joga Bai (New Delhi) represented the Institute in the Dubai International Holy Qur'an Award where participants from Islamic organizations and institutions from seventy countries were competing for excellence. Our student performed exceptionally well and won the second prize at the competition, thus bringing good name to the institution and the country.
- In January 2005 the National Information Olympiad (NIO) organized an all-India Essay Writing Competition in which 1,200 schools from all parts of India participated. Out of these just one hundred schools were declared successful. Praise be to Allah that the girls of our Khadijatul Kubra Girls Public School secured very high positions and won gold, silver and bronze medals and consequently won the title to participate in the International Olympiad Event that was to be held in August 2005. It was on the basis of this performance and the girls' all-round capabilities that the school was included in the list of 100 best schools of India. Not only this, the NIO formally congratulated the school for its performance and presented a shield to it. It also awarded certificates of appreciation to the Principal and Computer teachers of the school in recognition of their excellent performance. Moreover, the six students that won gold medals at the event were awarded free enrolment in Graphics Championship 2005 in the International Olympiad 2006.
- It is also worth noting that the Jamia Islamia Sanabil, in spite of the short span of its existence, has performed so well that it has emerged as an important centre of education and training in the Arab-Islamic world, and it has earned good reputation and name in the academic circles. A number of universities in India and abroad have granted equivalence to its degrees and, consequently, a good number of its graduates are pursuing their higher studies in those universities where they are highly rated for their moral and academic excellence.